8/22/2013

2013 Delaware County Tax Sale

I know that there are Members of our Association that like to buy properties at the Tax Sale. In yesterdays paper there was a list of 1,930 homes to be sold. This is just the beginning list. There will be homes that the taxes will be paid and they will be removed. If this is something you are interested in, we can get more information and maybe some of us can go to the sale. Have you ever been to a Tax Sale? Very interesting. I will put information on our Newsletter as I get it.
To Start with the date of the sale is October 1st, 2013. 
  • If you are planning on bidding or just want to be prepared you either need to register on line, get your paperwork on line or be at the sale at least an hours early to make sure you are registered.
  • The sale is at the Delaware County Fairgrounds in the Heartland Building. 1210 N. Wheeling. Muncie, IN 47303
  • Sale starts at 10:00am.
Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with. I tried to find a list of the properties on line but could not. I will keep trying.

Debby - 765-760-0212 email - agent736@usa.net

No comments:

Post a Comment