6/03/2013

National Tenant Network

We have talked over the last several years about checking our tenants credit & back grounds but didn't know what company to use. We have had people send us information and had a gentleman come to talk to us that I personally worked with and got no where. I like everyone else do not want to spend a lot of money whether I charge an application fee or not. Well I believe I have found the answer. I have signed up and just to prove to myself I should have been using this company before I had him pull a credit report and background check after the fact. What I learned was unbelievable. He waived the $35 fee to join and you only pay for what you use. The credit report is $10. If you feel that a background check is warranted it is $30 total for both. I did both. I am so excited about this that I am getting ready to do another report tonight on a potential tenat. I will be doing this from now on. We have also always wished we could let each other know when we have had a tenant that wasn't everything we expected. There is a way with NTN. As a member I can put my tenants in the program as move in dates and then I can put them in when they move out. Even if there is not a judgement it records as a skip. Meaning they left owing money. This way if we all join we will no each others problem tenants. I love it.


This is John's card. He will be on vacation when we are having our next meeting but he will be available for Sept. 19th, 2013 meeting. He will be the speaker. This is my opinion only but I would call him and have him come and talk to me before he goes on vacation. He has offered to waive the $35 fee for all of our members. So you will only pay for what you use.

Please understand that this is all my pinion. You need to make the decision for yourself. Check it out.
Debby Gilpin, President of RPA
Property Manager for G&G Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment